Mobile Donation Trailer
Raise Money, Support Goodwill®
Your Mobile Drive has the power to raise money and change lives.
Our Mobile Donation Trailer helps raise funds for your organization while providing donations to support Southern Oregon Goodwill® and help our GoodWorks programs.
The more you collect, the more you are paid!
Every pound donated earns $0.25. As a bonus, collect more than 3,500 pounds and we will increase your check by $200! For example:
- 1,500 pounds of donations (about half a trailer) = $375
- 3,500 pounds (about one full trailer, plus bonus) = $1,075
How It Works
If your organization is in Jackson, Josephine, or Siskiyou County, we will set up the donation trailer at your event site. All you have to do is promote your drive, collect donations, fill, and secure the trailer to earn funds!
- Choose a location and date(s) to host a Mobile Donation Drive.
- We will drop off the trailer at the agreed-upon time and location. We will pick up the trailer when your drive is over and take it back to our warehouse where it will be sorted.
- Southern Oregon Goodwill® will then pay you $0.25 per pound for all acceptable donations collected during your donation drive. Hit 3,500 pounds and receive a $200 bonus!
- A check will be mailed to the address of your organization in the amount earned within 30 days of the event.
Mobile Trailer FAQs
What items can be donated?
- Clothing and Shoes
- Bedding and Linens
- Books, DVDs, and CDs
- Sporting Goods
- Collectables and Antiques
- Small Electrical Items
- Working Flat Screen TVs
Items we cannot accept include:
- Workout Equipment (Treadmills, Exercise Bikes, Home Gyms)
- Downhill Skiing Equipment
- Mattresses and Boxsprings
- Pianos and Organs
- Large Appliances (Washers, Dryers, Refrigerators)
- Large Furniture
- Gas Powered Mowers and Weed Eaters
- Paint/Household Chemicals
- Oil Heaters
- Baby Equipment (Strollers, Highchairs, Car Seats, Cribs, Baby Gates, Swings)
- Food Items
- Firearms and Ammunition
- Fire Extinguishers
- Trash or Traditional Recyclables
- Building Materials (Carpet, Carpet Padding, Tile, Lumber)
- Medical Equipment (Blood Pressure Monitors, Diabetic Supplies)
- Electronic Waste (E-Cycle)
What size is the trailer?
Our mobile trailer is 102″ wide by 24’ long.
Does the trailer need to be staffed or monitored?
An adult representative from your organization must be present at all times during your collection hours. We recommend assigning shifts for volunteers to help greet and thank donors, load and unload donor vehicles, and provide information about your organization and fundraising efforts!
Do we need to provide donation receipts?
You can direct donors to Southern Oregon Goodwill’s ® website to obtain an e-receipt.
What will donations be used for?
Southern Oregon Goodwill® is a nonprofit organization serving Jackson, Josephine, Klamath, Siskiyou, and Douglas Counties. Donations are the lifeblood of our organization, helping to fuel our mission of helping people in our community to enable employment by building connections to better jobs and brighter futures. When you donate to Goodwill, $0.90 of every dollar made from the sale of those donations goes directly to the mission.
Raise money for your organization and change lives by supporting our GoodWorks program.
Have a date in mind?
Contact us at 541-772-6158 to book your drive today! Mobile Drives are scheduled first-come-first-served due to trailer availability.
Upcoming Drive Dates
Check back frequently as new dates will be added to the Mobile Donation Drive calendar.
Schedule a Drive
Your Mobile Community Donation Drive has the power to raise funds and help change lives. Ready to get started?
Call 541-772-6158 or contact us below to schedule your drive!
"*" indicates required fields