Show us what you find on your Road Trip to win a $100 gift certificate!
Goodwill shoppers never know what treasures you’ll find at our stores. This summer, during our Road Trip “Summer of Savings“ promotion, you can share your “finds” on Facebook or Instagram to enter to win a $100 Southern Oregon Goodwill gift certificate!
It’s simple: shop at any one of our nine retail stores between August 1 and September 5, 2019, take a photo of a fun-find, post it on your Facebook or Instagram page using the hashtag GoodwillRoadTrip (#GoodwillRoadTrip), like and follow Southern Oregon Goodwill’s Facebook page, follow the Instagram page, and you’ll be entered to win a $100 gift certificate to Southern Oregon Goodwill.
Head over to our Facebook page to view a gallery of other shoppers’ #GoodwillRoadTrip photos.
KEEP THESE PHOTO CONTEST RULES IN FOCUS:
- You must like and follow Southern Oregon Goodwill’s Facebook and Instagram pages.
- The photo must be taken inside of a Southern Oregon Goodwill location with the tag visible and Facebook post must include #GoodwillRoadTrip to be entered into the contest. You
- No purchase necessary to win.
- A purchase does not increase your chance of winning.
- Must post a photo(s) by 5 p.m. PST on September 5, 2019.
- One winner will be selected at random and will win a $100 Southern Oregon Goodwill gift certificate.
- The gift certificate will be printed and picked up at winner’s nearest Southern Oregon Goodwill location.
- The gift certificate must be picked up within 72 hours of winner notification.
- Void outside the Oregon state area and where prohibited by law.
- Employees of Southern Oregon Goodwill, its subsidiaries, the contracted agencies involved in the development and execution of this contest and all the above’s immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, and spouse of each) and those living in the same household are ineligible.
- No limit to the number of entries. Each photo may only be entered once.
- Odds of winning are based on the number of entries submitted.
- No cash redemption or transfer of prize. Prize may not be substituted or altered, except by Southern Oregon Goodwill for a prize of equal or greater value if due to prize unavailability.
- Entrants must have rights to the photo they submit. Submitted photos that constitute a copyright violation will be immediately disqualified. Southern Oregon Goodwill may at its sole discretion suspend or terminate the contest by posting a notice should any causes arise beyond the control of Southern Oregon Goodwill, 11 W. Jackson St., Medford, OR 97501.
- The winner must claim the prize within 72 hours. If any potential winner cannot be contacted within the required time period (if applicable), he/she forfeits the applicable prize and he/she will be disqualified from further consideration. Failure to comply with these requirements and or the Official Rules for any reason, the return of prize notification or prize as undeliverable or disqualification of any winner for any reason will result in forfeiture of the applicable prize. If a potential contest prize winner forfeits a prize or is disqualified for any reason, Southern Oregon Goodwill will select an alternate potential winner. If a potential contest winner forfeits a prize or is disqualified for any reason, an Administrator will select from all eligible entries received during the Promotional Period an alternate potential winner. This course of action may continue until the particular prize is won and claimed, or for up to three (3) alternates (after which the applicable prize will remain un-awarded), whichever occurs first (if time permits). As a condition of entering, entrants agree: a) to release, Southern Oregon Goodwill, its respected affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, its sales representatives, distributors, administrators, and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents (Promotional Parties”), from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the delivery, awarding, receipt, possession, typos, misspellings, and/or use or misuse of the entry form and/or prize; b) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for the actual out-of-pocket expenses; c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to the out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs.
For questions, write to firstname.lastname@example.org or message Southern Oregon Goodwill on social media.