Parents of newborns through preschoolers can get tips on how to enjoy their children and help them thrive through nurturing touch and positive discipline techniques. Join our 10-week rotation of classes any time.
Weekly topics include:
• Philosophy & Practices of Nurturing Parenting
• Ages & Stages for Growth of Infants and Toddlers
• Ways to Enhance Positive Brain Development in Children and Teens
• Communicating with Respect
• Building Self-Worth in Children
• Understanding Feelings
• Understanding & Developing Family Morals, Values and Rules
• Praising Children and Their Behavior
• Alternatives to Spanking
• Learning Positive Ways to Deal with Anger and Stress
To learn about available classes call Deena at 541-772-3300 ext. 1022 for details.
In Grants Pass
Call Tom at 541-955-5253 ext. 1715 for details.
This program is offered in Josephine County through the generous support of Allcare Health.