We’re offering new events for job seekers called “Interview-Palooza”, which kicks off in Ashland at the Job Connection on August 15.
This is a new concept for an interview-prep workshop where the public can meet local hiring experts in short, simulated job interviews. It’s like “speed-dating” for interview practice.
This free interview-skills workshop is for anyone who needs help in improving their interview skills and other things like verbal and non-verbal communication, as well as clothing and grooming for an interview. Participants will walk out with personalized feedback and tips to improve performance and future outcomes.
Each location will hold one of these workshops, ending with Klamath Falls on October 9.
- Thursday, August 15 – Ashland Job Connection 10am – 12pm
- Thursday, August 22 – Roseburg Job Connection 10am – 12pm
- Thursday, September 5 – Grants Pass Job Connection 10am – 12pm
- Thursday, September 12 – White City Job Connection 10am – 12pm
- Tuesday, October 1 – Medford Job Connection 10am – 12pm
- Wednesday, October 9 – Klamath Falls Job Connection 10am – 12pm
Contact one of the Job Connection locations to register for any of these events: