Digital Skills Classes
- Digital skills assessment – (Baseline assessment of computer and digital skills for use in determining future classes)
- Intro to computers – (Intro to using a computer for novices)
- Internet basics – (Includes accessing websites, security tips to protect devices, filling out online forms, and more)
- Microsoft Word – (Beginner’s intro to using Microsoft Word and applications)
- Google-applied Digital Skills – (Introduction to Google tools)
Scholarships are available. Contact a Job Connection near you for registration and scholarship information.
Don’t know where to start? Come take a digital skills assessment to build your own learning plan.
Select the county you’d like to view for January and February class schedules:Douglas County Jackson County Josephine County Klamath County
You can also contact your local Job Connection for schedules: