Digital Skills Classes
- Digital skills assessment – (Baseline assessment of computer and digital skills for use in determining future classes)
- Intro to computers – (Intro to using a computer for novices)
- Internet basics – (Includes accessing websites, security tips to protect devices, filling out online forms, and more)
- Microsoft Word – (Beginner’s intro to using Microsoft Word and applications)
- Google-applied Digital Skills – (Introduction to Google tools)
Don’t know where to start? Come take a digital skills assessment to build your own learning plan.
You can contact your local Job Connection for schedules: