Digital Skills Classes
- Digital skills assessment – (Baseline assessment of computer and digital skills for use in determining future classes)
- Intro to computers – (Intro to using a computer for novices)
- Internet basics – (Includes accessing websites, security tips to protect devices, filling out online forms, and more)
- Microsoft Word – (Beginner’s intro to using Microsoft Word and applications)
- Google-applied Digital Skills – (Introduction to Google tools)
Don’t know where to start? Come take a digital skills assessment to build your own learning plan.
You can contact your local Job Connection for schedules**:
**Job Connection Services available by appointment and Main Office closed due to COVID restrictions”
To comply with the current COVID restrictions, our Job Connection Centers in Jackson, Douglas, and Klamath counties are available by appointment and virtually.
SOGI headquarters at 11 W. Jackson will also be closed to the public until the current restrictions are removed or changed.
Retail stores and donation sites will remain open normal hours. We will continue to ensure that appropriate precautions are being taken, including frequent cleaning/disinfection, mask requirements for staff and customers, reduced store capacity, and other measures that align with OHA, OSHA, and CDC guidelines.
Thank you for your continued support!
Virtual Services are still available
If you’re not ready for in-person help, job seekers can access virtual services online on weekdays. First, visit this page to schedule a virtual appointment for assistance to develop an effective job search strategy and the ability to seek work with area employers. Our staff will work individually with you to identify your work skills, experience, and interests in order to provide job leads, interviews, and placement.