GED Testing Prep
Want to earn your GED?
Southern Oregon Goodwill offers a GED Prep course that is individualized to meet the needs of the student. With small class sizes and flexible hours, this program provides 1:1 assistance to individuals so they can obtain their GED. For further information please contact your local Goodwill Workforce Development office.
Southern Oregon Goodwill can help!
Goodwill’s GED Prep Classes Offer:
- A “blended” model of GED (General Educational Development) instruction, allowing students to study online, in a classroom, or both — depending on your needs and availability
- Study materials and support, in and out of the classroom
- A high-tech Learning Lab that provides a comfortable learning environment for adults
- Practice tests to ensure you are prepared for final testing
- A chance to achieve your educational goals and open new doors of opportunities!
GED Best Practices:
- Commit to a minimum of 12 hours a week of in-class study time
- Commit to at least 40 hours of study time prior to taking all of your GED practice tests
- Commit to completing the entire process in no more than six months, which may require extra study time
- To be better prepared for your formal GED tests, commit to taking all pre, post, and practice tests in the classroom or testing center.
Now is a great time to invest in YOUR future!
To register, contact the director in your county:
Jeff Haas – Jackson & Josephine County
Rich Ortiz – Klamath County