GED Testing Prep
Want to earn your GED?
Southern Oregon Goodwill can help!
Southern Oregon Goodwill offers a GED Exam-Prep course that is individualized to meet the needs of the student. To register and get started, contact
Monday – Friday 9 AM – 4 PM:
Contact: Lisa Welt at 541-227-9882
Goodwill’s GED Exam-Prep Classes Offer:
- Face-to-face (virtual) instruction each week with a GED instructor
- Study materials and support
- 24/7 access to online tutorials
- Practice/predictor tests to determine readiness to take GED exam
- Assistance with GED test registration
- A chance to achieve your educational goals and open new doors of opportunity!
GED Best Practices:
- Commit to a minimum of 12 hours a week of in-class study time
- Commit to at least 40 hours of study time prior to taking all of your GED practice tests
- Commit to completing the entire process in no more than nine months, which may require extra study time
- To be better prepared for your formal GED tests, commit to taking all pre, post, and practice tests in the classroom or testing center.
Now is a great time to invest in YOUR future!