Tuesday – Saturday
9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
in Medford and Klamath Falls
When Southern Oregon Goodwill As-Is Outlets reopen as part of Phase 1 of Oregon Executive Order 20-25 in May 2020, many new safety procedures will be in place.
- masks and gloves are required for shoppers
- tables will be restricted to one customer/customer family per table
- maximum capacity is enforced by location (Klamath Falls store is smaller than Medford)
- six-foot social distancing is enforced throughout the store and in register lines
- children under 16 are not permitted in the store with because of occupancy limits
- The restrooms are closed
- No sitting on furniture permitted
4 Shopping Sessions Per Day
Session 1: 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
Session 2: 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM
Session 3: 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM
Session 4: 3:30 PM to 5:00 PM
How a Shopping Session Works:
- If the session is at full capacity, you may wait for someone to leave or ask to reserve a spot in a later session.
- Session spots are reserved with a ticket with your specific session number and time.
- You must have your original session ticket to get in.
- To keep sessions to time limits, customers must begin the check out process at the 1-hour mark.
- One-quarter of the tables will be refreshed during each 30-minute period between sessions.