Work at Goodwill
Attain personal and professional growth
If you are looking for a rewarding job where you can make a difference for individuals, families and your community, Southern Oregon Goodwill has that. If you are looking for a workplace that recognizes your talents and helps you build a career, Southern Oregon Goodwill is that kind of place.
Our dynamic workplace is team-oriented, with a focus on our mission: enabling employment by providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. Our organization and every person within it is dedicated to our values of expanding individual opportunities, strengthening communities, serving others, making sustainable decisions, and collaborating. We show a deep commitment to employees, clients and customers.
In 2014, Forbes Magazine named Goodwill Industries International as #11 of 20 Most Inspiring Companies. Goodwill was ranked #1 in a 2016 Brand World Value Index Survey, demonstrating that Goodwill International Industries is a mission-driven organization with a purpose that resonates across demographic lines.
Whether you are just starting out in your career, looking for part-time work, or are an experienced professional, Goodwill is an interesting and rewarding place to work.
Our full-time employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 paid holidays
- Your birthday off with pay
- Paid jury duty and bereavement leave
- Extended Illness Bank (EIB) to provide paid leave for those dealing with serious illnesses
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- 403b retirement plan with a company match
- An employee discount in our stores
- Tuition assistance for a variety of educational opportunities
- A mentoring program
- Employee recognition & incentive programs
- Employee-driven committees that help guide wellness, communication, career-development and other initiatives
We have diverse career opportunities for those who want more than “just a job.” Job openings are updated daily, so check back often.
Goodwill is an equal opportunity employer.
All people have equal opportunities with Goodwill Industries regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, disability, veteran’s status or any other status under applicable local, state or federal nondiscrimination law.