The Goodwill Job Connection is a community resource center connecting job seekers with local employers. If you are unemployed, under employed, changing careers, or new to the community, the Job Connection is your first step towards a new job. Job Connections is a free job search and referral program designed to help you find a job that fits your needs and abilities.
Our one-on-one personalized service is designed to address your individual employment needs during your job search, effective resume and interview skills coaching, and referrals to local employers based on your employment goals, experience and skills.
- Local and regional job leads (updated daily)
- Cover letter and resume preparation assistance
- Interview skill development
- Computer access for online applications
- Online tutorials
- Basic office equipment assistance (telephone, copier, fax, etc.)
- Employment fairs
- Interviewing tips and job search-related classes
Our experienced staff teach workshops on a variety of subjects to make your job search more effective. Topics vary but include:
- Job Search Strategies
- Interview Techniques
- Overcoming a Criminal Background
- Resume & Cover Letter Preparation Tips
- Computer Basics
- How to Complete Online Applications
These are just some of the classes we offer. Contact staff at your local Goodwill Job Connection for a list of classes and registration details about each.
Start Your Job Search Today
With our assistance, you will develop an effective job search strategy, in addition to receiving information on area employers. Our staff will work individually with you to identify your work skills, experience, and interests in order to provide job leads, interviews, and placement.Job Connection Center Locations