We gladly accept your gently-used donations at our Ashland, Central Point, Grants Pass, Klamath Falls, Medford-Southgate, Roseburg, and White City locations. We also have a donation site at 2077 Lars Way in west Medford.
Donation lanes at stores will typically follow store hours: 10 AM to 7 PM daily
The Lars Way donation center will be open daily from 10 AM to 5:30 PM. This location is ideal for larger loads (trucks, trailers, etc.).
New donation procedures will follow OSHA-recommended guidelines for increased safety:
- Donors are asked to box or bag loose items before coming to Goodwill donation sites.
- Donors must stay in cars until Goodwill staff directs them to a self-serve donation area.
- Donors will unload their boxed and bagged items and place them into designated bins.
- Social distancing will be strictly enforced for staff and donors — everyone must keep at least six feet distance apart.
- Goodwill staff will direct the donor to safe exit routes.
- Goodwill staff will wear masks and gloves at all times and routinely clean frequently touched surfaces.
- Donation receipts are now paperless! Follow our easy online process to get receipts emailed directly to your inbox.
Download a Paperless Receipt
Our donation receipts are now paperless only. This is your chance to record what you gave us and keep that record for tax purposes. Please check with your tax professional about your donations to Goodwill and the value of those contributions. If you itemize deductions on your federal tax return, you are entitled to claim a charitable deduction for your Goodwill donations. Read about IRS Guidelines.
Get a Tax Break
Because Goodwill is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, your donation is a gift that helps others and can give you a tax break. To know what you can and can’t donate, consult our Donations Guidelines page.
Join the Donate Movement!
The Donate Movement, powered by Goodwill, challenges all of us to donate conscientiously and responsibly. Go to donate.goodwill.org to calculate your donation’s comprehensive impact to people and planet.